Thursday 3 November 2011

Here we are...

Finally, I can update all the happenings of stephenradford.com in the one place. Outstandng thought. Who would have believed that I wouls set up a blog. It's not that I don't like them, but more the case that there are so many ones I want to read out there, I just wouldn't know where to start.

I can't pretend also that you don't all have lives, so being brief is the order of business. If I'm going to write an article, it will be posted here as a link, and most likely be present on the website. Much easier.

Hey, oh, and would you believe it. I got my Roland digital recorder in the mail today! Very excited. I can't wait to record interviews, audio journals, you name it, it will be used prolifically and also... professionally. I even got a fluffy muff for it too! Exciting!

So, the website has had a little change. No more scrolling news and updates. If it's new, you will know about it here and on social. If it's interesting to specific people I will tag you. Don't be afraid... tagging is harmless!

Right Jenn?

Okay, so I have no pictures, video or audio to share. Just check out the website at http://www.stephenradford.com/ and please, feel free to comment. I have no idea what you people think most of the time.

NEWS: This weekend we should have two kittens joining the adventures of life here in Middleton. Yep. we've adopted two black kittens, and we can't wait to go get them and bring them home.

MORE NEWS: The Over&Out Podcast will be coming soon. Had the first interview. Hope to have many more with Matt as he appears to have many interests.

Oh by the way, if you happen to be asked if you want to do a podcast, if you don't have it already, get skype! trust me: free computer to computer conversations work best.

That's all for now. (so much for being brief.) adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment