Monday 14 November 2011

People are Clouds.


Maintaining a website is a fiddly thing. I come across new ways to do things and suddenly, the whole site has to change.

This is the latest incarnation of the stephenradford.com website, bringing about a full on Venetian theme. Last time it was paper airplanes, and now, venetian masquerade mask. The twitter feed is now my main source of "wordage" on the main page. I did feel it was pointless having all this news feed on a forever scroll window... which is where this blog comes in. The photographs used for the roll over picture window are all from our visit to Venice. Some great moments that I love to share. Not since "Black&White Photography" have we actually put out a great deal of photos. Perhaps a Venice PDF document would be a good thing, although the photographs we took are probably no different to the other million of visitors, we did capture moments with the people... and that's what I love about photography. The unique moments that won't ever happen again.

"People are Clouds. No two are the same" - Stephen

Going back to the website updates, everything is still there as it was, with the addition however of Over&Out which is now a living breathing bi-product of Podfling Radio.

Creating this blog has given me a great chance to put all my updates into one place. I love it. Miles better than a forum which kind of felt like a online shop.

Don't forget to check out the Storyteller Archives. There you can find all my original articles on writing, including resources for storyboarding, templates for the pre production process of writing etc.


Now that is quite a list. I'm hoping to see that evolve soon, even though I have reeled in from putting my finger in too many pies. Just rememer: "Quality doesn't always reach potential high if you spread yourself too thinly."

That is all for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment